eLearning by Amatrol is an interactive, multimedia online platform that offers over 300 courses with 3,000 hours of curriculum content in every industrial technology area imaginable. eLearning content features video game-level graphics, interactions, virtual simulations, knowledge checks, and pre- and post-quizzes. Learning modules focus on specific competencies and skills across every industrial topic area. The curriculum can be customized to the user’s needs, or it’s available in turn-key packages. Amatrol’s eLearning LMS is SCORM compliant.
Amatrol’s eLearning library holds 300 courses and 3,000 hours of content that cover 16 different technical topic areas. These courses cover both the depth and breadth of information your organization could possibly need. eLearning topic areas include:
- Fluid Power
- Green Energy Technology
- Industry 4.0
- Lean Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Processes
- Process Control
- Quality Assurance
- Workplace Effectiveness
Our team will customize your eLearning license to fit your specific needs. Whether you need a site license for multiple programs, single courses for industrial training, or certification test prep, we will find the right topics for your purpose.
Interested in a demo of Amatrol eLearning? Add this product to your cart and our team can set you up with demo access.
Amatrol eLearning Product Details
No industrial technology curriculum goes into the depth of detail as Amatrol eLearning. Built by industry and curriculum experts, you can be sure that all the course content is relevant, effective and industry-standard. The web-based interface is simple to navigate, easy to access from anywhere, and available on any WebGL-compatible internet browser.
- This is not a digitized textbook. Amatrol’s eLearning is designed to engage hands-on, kinesthetic learners with video game-level graphics, interactions, 3D simulations, animations, and voiceovers.
Quizzes & Knowledge Checks
- Built-in knowledge checks and quizzes help instructors and students gauge knowledge retention. Pre-quizzes show a learner’s baseline knowledge before starting a module, while post-quizzes show how much they learning. Along the way, knowledge checks will keep them engaged with the module’s content and reinforce key topics.
- Amatrol’s virtual trainers are built into the eLearning platform at no extra cost. Virtual trainers replicate hands-on equipment in such great detail that learners will feel like they are using the actual equipment. Learners will perform essentially the same tasks using virtual trainers that they would perform using equipment hardware. Transition from theory to hands-on is a seamless process.
- The easy-to-use learning management system (LMS) allows instructors to set up and monitor courses, track student participation, and report on grades and quiz results. Because it’s SCORM compliant, schools can easily integrate Amatrol eLearning into their school’s LMS.
- There are numerous options for eLearning licenses to fit any need and budget. You’ll be able to choose a license based on the number of learners and on how long they need access to eLearning. Talk with our team about pricing for different license options.
Get a quote for Amatrol eLearning:
Click “add to my products” below to add this product to your request for information. Feel free to keep searching our catalog and add more products to your inquiry list. When you’re done, click the “My Products” button at the top right of your screen to complete your request.